Type 22 / B1 Explosive Enviroments
Attix 40-0M PC type 22 is the latest addition to our type 22 ATEX approved range. With Push&Clean filter cleaning and a convenient 37 l stainless steel container it offers type 22 capability in a small but highly specified package.
ATTIX 791-2M/B1 features a 70 l stainless steel container that can be tilted or lifted off the chassis for emptying. Mobility and durability are ensured with the robust steel chassis and large wheels, while operating efficiency is enhanced with the Automatic Start/Stop feature.
Larger Attix 9 type 22 and 3 phase ATEX approved machines for stationary system use are available on request.
If you are working in an ATEX Type-22 explosive dust environment, you will find the perfect wet & dry solution here.
- Approved for work in ATEX Type 22 environments with explosive dust.
- Industrial performance, robust construction, and loaded with useful features to maximise your efficiency and minimise your costs.
- Brushless, long life motors for top performance and durability.
- Automatic Start/Stop for electric tools connected to Attix 7 variants.
- A full range of Type 22 Accessories are available to tailor your machine to your application.