M-Class Approved for work with M Class hazardous dust
ATTIX 30 is a smaller machine with big performance and high mobility. With the Push&Clean filter cleaning system, cleaning the filter takes only seconds, and Automatic Start/Stop is the perfect feature for tradesmen who work with hand tools. ATTIX 50 is a mid-size machine which also offers Automatic Start/Stop, and is available with either the Push&Clean filter cleaning system or the fully automatic XtremeClean filter cleaning system which cleans your filter while you work without interruption. The ATTIX 7 features a 70 l stainless steel container which can be emptied by tilting or lifting off of the robust steel frame, as well as the Automatic XtremeClean filter cleaning system and Automatic Start/Stop. Truly an Industrial Class performer. In all models, your operating costs are minimised with the washable PET Fleece filter element, low noise levels enable operators to work when others are near by without disturbance. Automatic Start/Stop models are the choice of people who use the machine with electric hand tools because starting or stopping the tool starts and stops the vacuum, as well. An Airbox is available as an accessory which performs the same function when using pneumatic tools.
If you are working with M Class Hazardous Dust, you will find the perfect Wet & Dry solution here. Choose from 3 different container sizes and other features which enhance your working efficiency like Automatic or Semi-Automatic filter cleaning, Automatic Start/Stop and more.
- Approved for work with M Class hazardous dust.
- Industrial specifications, robust construction, and powerful... the definition of ATTIX Series vacuums.
- XtremeClean fully automatic filter cleaning system (on many models) takes care of filter cleaning tasks in just a few seconds without interrupting your work for a second.
- Push&Clean is a filter cleaning system which allows you to clean the filter in seconds... and continue your work.
- Washable PET Fleece filter for high efficiency and low maintenance costs.
- SilentPower. High performance that is seen, but not heard.